You Build Your Brand. We Build Your Business.
The foundation of starting and growing a solid, sustainable business venture is Education. The VQG team have developed and presented sessions on Starting a Business, Sales, Marketing and Going Global for Entrepreneurs and Small/Mid-sized business owners. A workshop very popular with Chambers of Commerce and Trade Associations focuses on Trade Show Sales techniques. Working with Colleges and Universities, the VQG team is currently working with many international government groups to provide Workforce training for various topics.
- Business Plans: These plans range from a simple Executive Summary with a Budget to a detailed plan with charts and graphs, sales projections and proposed exit strategies.
- Feasibility Plans: These plans are popular with Banks and International government entities that want to partner with U.S. companies to bring their ventures’ products and services into the host country. Whether it’s a goldmine in West Africa or a Solar farm in Botswana, a solid plan is critical to find the investors and the key suppliers to insure the project is successful.
- Sales/Marketing Plans: As Michael Gerber, in his book “e-Myth Revisited” says, “Many entrepreneurs are good “technicians”, but they never become the “visionary” they need to be.” VQG helps entrepreneurs learn how to “sell” and “market” their products and services. If the business owner can’t sell, the chances for success are drastically reduced!
- Strategic Growth Plans: No one knows a company and its products like the business owner. Entrepreneurs may be good at developing and producing an excellent product or service, but developing a solid, sustainable, Strategic Growth Plan is just not in their area of expertise.
- Commercialization Plans: New products are being developed every day. However, those who are inventing the new products are rarely skilled in writing the plan to commercialize their new inventions. A strong Commercialization Plan will provide the inventor with a road map for launching the product and provide a clear focus for the investors/lenders.
The “Business World” no longer simply consists of selling a product down the street. It now takes selling and distribution around the world. After all- that’s where your competition is!
- Exporters: Tapping into its international support network, VQG works with U.S. companies to identify and pursue international export markets. We assist with the development and implementation of export plans bringing a worldwide network of players to your table. Entering global markets is important, but doing it the right way is even more important. Most SMB’s simply cannot afford to make a misstep as they “Go Global”!
- Immpreneurs: Each year, thousands of individuals enter the U.S. with plans to establish business ventures on U.S. soil. While much of their motivation centers around the desire to bring their families to live and work in the U.S., their ventures do create jobs and insert capital into the local economies in which those businesses are formed. These immpreneurs are seeking L-1, HB-1 and EB-5 visas allowing their families to join them here. VQG helps provide the business plans, and ultimately the business establishment/management guidance, for these new ventures.
- International Projects: Working with International governments and foreign entities, supported by the U.S. Department of Commerce Commercial Service, USTDA, EXIM Bank and the SBA, VQG consults and assists with the launch of specialized infrastructure and energy projects worldwide.